The Eiffel scholarship was developed by the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs to allow French higher education institutions to attract the best international students in specific study areas, whether at the Master's or doctoral level.
The scholarship allows French institutions to train future international decision-makers, in both the public and private sectors, with a focus on priority areas of study (political science, engineering, law, and economics and management). It aims to encourage applications from emerging countries for the Master's programme, and from emerging and developed countries for the doctoral programme.
The areas of study which are possible for the Eiffel Scholarship, and taught at ENS are:
- Law (Social Sciences Department)
- Political Science (Social Sciences Department)
- Scientific subject areas in general for doctoral applicants (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Nano & Biotechnology, and Computer Science)
- Master's Level: Monthly grant amount: 1, 181 € for a maximum of 24 months in M1 and 12 months in M2
- Doctoral Level: Monthly grant amount: 1, 400 € for a maximum of 12 months
HOW TO APPLY TO ENS AND THE EIFFEL SCHOLARSHIP
1. Contact the programme that you wish to join, in order to select a professor or researcher who will support your application. You can find here a listing of ENS Master's programmes and doctoral programmes.
2. In order to receive an application form for the Master's or doctoral level, please send an email to the Direction des Relations Internationales (DRI) at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Fill out the application and return it to email@example.com by 1st December, 2020, along with the requested documents (all in PDF format). The Direction des Relations Internationales will then electronically submit your application to the Campus France site.
- Deadline for applications sent to the DRI :1st December, 2020
- Campus France announces the scholarship winners : Week of 22nd March, 2021
For more information please visit: https://www.ens.psl.eu/en/academic-excellence/degree-programs/international-programs-and-partnerships/other-exchange-programs